Our payment service providers are independent agents who have no access to information about your internet activities. Your payment information therefore is in no way correlated with your Internet activities.
USA-IPADDRESS.COM reserves the right to immediately limit your use of the services in the following abuse cases:
* using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system
* insulting, racist, sexist, or otherwise offending behavior
* non-consenting indecency (i.e. sexual harassment)
* identity theft (i.e. masquerading as someone else, credit card fraud)
* indecent approaches towards minors, consenting or not
* vandalism or break-ins, or any hacking or cracking attempts
* spreading of worms or viruses
* mass emailing of any kind, or email forgery
* visiting carder sites or advertising carder services in usernames or payment aliases
* copyright infringement
* any other activity we deem inappropriate
With the exceptions noted above, the parties’ obligations as to confidentiality shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
USA-IPADDRESS.COM VPN plan payments may be refunded upon customer request. Refund requests must be received in email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Customer agrees that it will protect, indemnify, save and hold USA-IPADDRESS.COM and it’s operators, owners and other customers harmless from any and all stipulations, arrears, losses, expenses and assertions, as well as rational attorney’s fees declared against USA-IPADDRESS.COM, its representatives, its customers, and administration that may arise or result from any service provided or executed or agreed to be executed or any product sold by customer, it’s agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless USA-IPADDRESS.COM against liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or distributed in association with USA-IPADDRESS.COM services, any material furnished by customer encroaching or supposedly encroaching on the exclusive rights of a third party, copyright violation and any other claims.
Subscriber further acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the company. Subscriber further acknowledges that the company’s liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.